This is a list of colour articles and resources at other web sites that I have found interesting or useful when I was researcghing colour on screens.
- Eric Meyer's Color Blender,
- Pixy's Color Scheme Designer
with the advantage of immediate feedback from direct manipulation controls.
- Cameron Adams's Technicolor experiment,
- Hans Le Roy's ColorMatch Remix,
- Color Scheme Online
create colour schemes interactively with options to lighten and darken schemes.
- CSS Color Chart, neutrals and general colour charts.
- ColorBlender, a free online tool for colour-matching and palette design.
- Color Palette Generator, generates colour palettes based on an image (by URL).
- Accessibility Color Wheel, is a tool to "help in the choice of a color pair, for instance to write a web page. For the sake of accessibility the text and background color of a site should be clear also to people who have not a perfect vision."
- 4096 Color Wheel, "those 4096 colors composed of any three pairs of identical hexadeximal digits (0-9 and a-f), such as #dd1188".
- Infohound Color Schemer, is a "simple tool to help you experiment with various color schemes for your next web or print project."